Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Art of Turning 47!

Today marks the 47th year of being me. For the pst 47 years I have been blessed beyond believe.

Blessed with good friends that have shown me who I am and not so good friends who have make me who I am.

Blessed with opportunities of a lifetime that have made me a better person and disappointments that have made me a greater person.

Blessed with family members who have taught me how to be caring and family member who have taught me how to care.

Blessed with talents that have excelled me to great things and weaknesses that have helped me identify my talents.

Blessed with unconditional love that has keep me going and greed love that has made me understand what love really means.

Blessed with seeing how others see me and seeing myself for the first time over and over again.

Today is about celebrating the blessings I have --both good and not so good. The art of turning 47 is in finding the positive and purposeful meaning in life.

I truly am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment