Monday, March 29, 2010

March Madness!

I am not a big basketball fan, but I do enjoy hearing all the excitement around March Madness NCAA Tournament. Seems like everyone is cheering for someone, even if they have never watched a game or not.

Duke is always a favorite for me. Why, I have no idea. I like the color blue and their logo is kind of fun, so why not. Yep, I do my picks off of color and logos, doesn't everyone?

Okay, so maybe I am a unique person when it comes to picking my favorites of anything. I like the color blue, I like a positive attitude, I like a strong personalities and I like strong logo's. Duke has it all, so I pick Duke.

I do the same in my personal life. If someone were to look at my collection of friends the same would hold true - I like color--any color, I like positive attitudes, I like strong personalities and I like people with strong person logo's (values). These qualities in others make me a better person.

So as we go through March Madness take stock in what you like and make sure you surround yourself with that. You will be better because of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment