Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's been a long day

Do you ever have a day that seems to last forever? Today is one of those days for me.

It is early afternoon and it seems like I have been up for 10 hours already. Must be a good Saturday. Maybe it would be better if I could motivate myself to do anything.

I got up this morning ready to go, poured myself a cup of coffee and went out to the garage to put the ice auger away. I cleaned up the dog droppings and had pancakes for breakfast before heading to the gym to play a game of racquetball. Got home, washed four loads of laundry and have them all put away, took a shower, swept the kitty litter up and washed the dishes. Even had time for a short nap and still it is only 3pm!

Some weekends it feels like go by so fast that you wonder what in the world happen, but for some reason today is lasting a long time. Don't get me wrong here, I am not complaining, but it reminded me why I like to have a 'to-do' list. Little projects I have been putting off that need to be done when I get the time. Today would be a great day for a little projects to-do list, but nothing! For one Saturday in a long time, I have nothing to do.

I hope you are having a "Nothing to do" Saturday as well. Relax! You deserve it and it is a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment