Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Gleeful night

I have become a follower of of Glee on TV and I must say that tonight's episode was one of the best yet.

It isn't so much the story lines that I like, but the creativeness of the writers to put music to the story lines. Every week the writers move you with the music that speaks to the issue at hand. The writers pull you into the lives of fictional characters and make you explore your own beliefs and views. The writers take the innocents of kids and shows those watching how their innocents is lost in this world.

Music, to me, is the words of the soul. It can make you cry, make you believe, make you fearless, and make you become someone you never thought possible. I often wonder what my life would be if I had to pick 6-8 songs that depict my values, attitudes, beliefs, joys and sorrows. What would my life be if put to music?

One of the songs from tonight's show would have been one I selected. If you are interested in learning about me through music I have included a few youtube.com songs of how I would put my life to music.

Believing - I look to you
Giving to Others- Let there be love
Achieving all you can - I am Woman

What would your songs be?

No comments:

Post a Comment