Sunday, July 18, 2010

That's One Small Step...

Forty one years ago today, Neil Armstrong set foot on the moon. As millions of people listened to this historic event the words he spoke will forever be remembered: "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."

The work and dreams of so many before him were realized this day in 1969 as well as set in motion dreams and work for so many more since that that.

I was six in 1969 so I don't remember a lot about that day. I am sure it was important and that we watched or listened to it as this would have been a big deal for my folks, but I do believe that this day did help to shape who I am today.

Like so many other events, big and small, each help to shape our visions, our views, our passions.

I have the passion of exploration and creating. I love to look at not how things have been done, but how things could be done. Improving, creating, growing, and changing.

Each event, each situation, each feeling, each experience - a small step.

That's One Small Step for Man, one Giant Step for Mankind! Live, Dream, Experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment