Monday, June 7, 2010

The Inspiration of the Blue Angels

Yesterday I was able to head to Eau Claire, WI to see the US Navy Blue Angels perform.

If you have never seen them, it is a must. The precision flying these 6 planes do is incredible. It gets your heart raising as they fly over seemingly at tree level. Their fighter engine roar and the speed at which they fly is incredible.

The only problem with trying to take pictures of them is they travel at 300-400 miles and hour and the camera at about snails pace, so I got a lot of pictures of the back end of things, or just beautiful clouds!

So today I want to share my inspiration of the Blue Angels with you.



Also, I have included two other shots. A Turbo Powered Bus, and the Jelly Belly Airplane that landed on top of a pickup! There was a Turbo Powered Outhouse as well, but only got a video of that going in and out of my camera range. Thank goodness I don't make a living as a photographer!




Each of the men and women that performed this weekend have a true passion and it is inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment