Tuesday, June 8, 2010

An Ice Cream Celebration!

I LOVE ice cream! Really I do and almost any kind. There is something wonderful about a scoop or two of ice cream that makes me smile!

I love it so much I come up with excuses to having it. Yes, I know that everything in moderation and I would be fine, but I can't help myself. I love ice cream!

The other thing I love is celebrations. Any kind, any day! Birthdays, Christmas, Fathers Day, Mothers Day, First day of Summer, Last day of Fall, Full moon, first tomato...the list goes on and on. I love to celebrate.

I think maybe the two go hand in hand. Ice cream should be served at all celebrations and celebrations aren't complete without ice cream! Maybe it's a little goofy, but I find that if you can find time to celebrate events, activities, or days your mood and attitude really improve. If you eat ice cream (or your favorite treat) your mood and attitude really improve.

So today I deem an Ice Cream Celebration Day! Not for any national or state holiday, but because we got 3/4 inch of rain for the earth, the sun is starting to break through the clouds, the Twins are playing baseball, the motorcycle is back home, the cats ate well, the dog greeted me at the door, the house is clean, the birds are eating, and there were no major emergencies today! It truly is an Ice Cream Celebration Day!

What's your treat? What do you celebrate today - small or big? Put them together and have your own Ice Cream Celebration Day!

A scoop to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment