Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Foundation for a Better Life

Well it's the weekend and as I sit and watch the dark clouds roll in I am reminded that it has been 6 months since I started this blog journey. Yes, 6 months already!

I looked back on some of my posts and found that I have done some work on discussing and giving insight into goals, objectives, life, values, living, how events shape our lives, how beauty is all around us, looking at details, writing to do lists and examples of positive and purposeful living.

It is fun to see how I personally am fulfilling a goal and a passion of mine in writing the past 6 months. I still have 6 more to go, so hopefully the thoughts and insights will continue to present themselves.

Today I want to take us back to Values. I saw an ad on a bill board yesterday that Had a picture of Whoopi Goldberg and said "Hard Work" Pass it on. And then a website address. Their tag line for the website is "The Foundation for a Better Life". If that isn't true I am not sure what is.

Everything starts with your values. Living your values IS the foundation for a better life.

I think you will find this site most inspiring www.values.com, \Take a look and read some of the inspirational stories listed in there from famous and non famous people. It is pretty amazing to see how others are going through life like many of us and how they have taken their values and made a better life.

Find a few that you can relate too and learn. Learn from mistakes, challenges, successes, and insights of others. It is really amazing when we can see ourselves through the words of others. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment