Sunday, September 26, 2010

Reflections

I was asked if I really did reflect on the summer Friday, and I really do!

While I was talking about reflecting, I thought maybe you all would like to see my thoughts from the summer. It sometimes reads like a school "what I did on my summer vacation" paper but that is what it should read like. Okay, maybe not exactly like, but it has the same idea.

Since I don't feel like writing a paper, I thought I would give you the highlights.

This summer I was able to:

Clean up a highway - giving matters
Help out a friend who's Mother passed away - caring matters
Ride Harleys with my folks - Family matters
Give to a number of worthwhile causes - helping matters
Learn more about being a visionary leader - learning matters
Take a number of personal growth courses - understanding matters
Fix a few things around the house - hard work matters
Go to a Minnesota Twins game - having fun matters
Say goodbye to a furry friend and hello to two new ones - adoption matters
Hang out with friends on a number of occasions - friendship matters
Write a blog - reflections matter

I am satisfied with my summer, not because of what I did, but because of the person I have become with the experiences I have had this summer.

For all of you that where part of my summer,thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment