Thursday, September 16, 2010

Be an MVP

I always like watching the commercials on T.V. Almost more than the show. I think advertising people have some of the most creative minds in the world, really. Have you ever seen a commercial that just speaks to you? One that you remember, not because of a silly jingle, but because of the message and meaning it had for you.

Remember these:

I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony...
Let's give it to Mikie...
Diamonds are forever
Do you believe in magic...
Be the best that you can be

So many great catch phrases that are there to touch an emotion in us.

I have noticed lately that more ads see to be focused on positive and purposeful living. Giving, achieving, believing, action, working towards something, and tonight I saw this one "be an MVP". It was a commercial with a popular sports figure working out alone at night in a club. Now the ad wasn't for the sports guy, but for the club, but the whole time they had saying come on over the picture of the guy working out. Sayings like "do your best", "live your dream", "work hard", "be your own MVP".

It was one of those ads that I stopped what I was doing and thought to myself "I get this ad. I agree. I need to remember to be my own MVP".

Maybe I am just hyper aware right now, but ever day I have found some saying or sign that speaks to me to live positively and with purpose!
Life really is all around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment