Monday, August 2, 2010

Making Chocolate Chip Cookies

I love to bake...maybe love isn't a strong enough word...I have a passion to bake, I really do. Today we have an old friend visiting from Washington state and I thought to myself "I need to make her and her boyfriend Chocolate Chip Cookies" as I know how much she loves them.

Crazy as it seems I make a darn good CC cookie and when there are visitors or guests I have to make cookies! Wait, I don't have to, I want too!

We all think about and plan on how to make huge differences in peoples lives. Making that impact of life changing events is very rewarding. Have you ever thought that maybe more small acts of impact are just as effective?

Making cookies, playing a round of putt putt golf, sending an email, mailing a card, calling just to say hi...all little daily things, but things that can make a big impact.

There is a line that goes something like you may not change the world, but you may have changed one persons world. Small acts of kindness. One cookie at a time.

1 comment:

  1. i need to go home and make chocolate chip cookies now.

    ReplyDelete