Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Creme Brulee and Nose Surgery?

What do Creme Brulee and Nose Surgery have in common? Nothing really except that tonight both are on my mind. Weird huh!

Well like always there are reasons for my random thoughts.

The first is Creme Brulee. I have never had it and as we sat around tonight talking and having a wonderful dinner with good friends, they said "what if we make Creme Brulee for dessert"? Really? People make this stuff at home? Isn't it hard? How in the world does a general public person know how do to this? Do I even have a pan to make it in? So many questions!

After a quick trip to the local big store I now know what Vanilla Beans look like and what creme brulee bowls are AND that there is a torch fire involved in the process! Amazing, Creme Brulee. In about 2 hours we will be having dessert! Amazing!

Okay so that explains the Creme brulee but what about nose surgery? Well, like creme brulee being something that is happening today so is nose surgery for my brother!

He has had a terrible time breathing so finally the doctor got him in to do this nose surgery! I will save you the gory details but in short they 'cleaned' out the nasal cavities...doesn't sound pleasant or fun.

I just got off the phone with him and he said he never knew how stuffed up he was until now. Even with gauze under his nose and splint things in his nose he has taken deeper breathes and he can't believe what he has been missing all his life! A little surgery and he feels like a million bucks.

I didn't have a lot of 365 positive thoughts today and I wasn't planning on writing tonight until I just sat down and thought to myself what a glorious day it has been. A good day of work, good friends, a successful surgery, and creme brulee.

Life is certainly good.

3 comments:

  1. People who had a problem in breathing and with the size and shape of the nose prefer to go for the nose surgery. The surgery is very best to improve the breathing and to change the size and shape of nose.Great information shared.

    nose surgery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using this technique, the surgeon makes an incision in the grooves, nose and skin and tissue to reshape the nose lifts.


    rust inhibitors

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is therefore important to have a clear understanding of what is involved before deciding on surgery.

    polymeric rust converter

    ReplyDelete