Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Rain in Spain falls Mainly in Minnesota

It has been raining for two days now and that would make some people rather annoyed, especially since it is raining during the weekend! Around 3/4 inch yesterday and so far a quarter inch today adn it is still coming! So how and why does someone who would love to be doing some shore fishing today and did an 8 hour target shooting event enjoy the days?

Easy, sometimes I have to believe that the weather comes when God tells me to slow down and relax. I have been going and going for weeks in a row and my intention this morning was to go again out to fish for the day, but with the ears and head still not feeling perfect I decided the cold and wet weather gave me an opportunity to slow down and relax.

As I look out the patio door the birds have taken cover except for the robins digging up some good worms in the garden. Even the squirrels have decided to stay in and relax today. The earth is getting exactly what it needs and as of right now I think I am getting exactly what I need as well. A quiet, slow down, and relax day.

Relax the mind, body and spirit and watch the beauty of the day unfold. Slow down and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment