Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Stars of December

Have you ever noticed that the Stars in December seem brighter?

Maybe it is because with the long winter nights you have more hours of the day to notice them or maybe it's because people seem to look up during the season for hope, joy, and blessings.

Tonight, as I was waiting for the dog to do her business outside, I looked up and noticed. I noticed how bright the north star is on a clear and dark night. I noticed the constellations and how they have changed over the months. I noticed how the planets, that are visible now, are almost hard to look at because of how bright they are. I also noticed how the stars twinkle more through the cold air.

I looked up, I noticed, and I saw the stars.

Take a walk tonight. Go outside and notice the stars. Look up and be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment