Monday, December 27, 2010

There is something beautiful about this time of year!

Yes I know, Christmas, family, friends, and food but there is more! One of the reasons I love going up north for Christmas is the scenery. I call it the Timmy Picture Time. Tim is a friend of mine who is an amazing photographer and when I see something amazing I really wish he was standing next to me as I know his shots would be even more amazing.

On the drive home I just had to stop and take some "Timmy Pictures". My little digital camera doesn't nearly do the job of a Timmy Shot, but I try.

I just had to stop and take a few photos as it reminded me that in the hustle and bustle of the season it is good to be still and admire. I didn't go to a mall to get an after Christmas special, no money spend, no frustrations had, just simple peace and admiration. I hope you enjoy my way of spending the day after Christmas as much as I did.





No comments:

Post a Comment