Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The power of inspiration

I wonder if anyone knows the power of inspiration? How much energy is generated when you become inspired? Positive energy that gets your heart pumping, you mind working, and you soul believing. How much energy is gained?

I was thinking about this today when I was giving my year end presentation about celebrating the past while we look towards the future. It was inspiring for me to speak about the greatness of others and the dedication to work through issues and change. It was inspiring to see the look on peoples faces as the words hit a place in their mind, heart and souls. I was inspired and I felt my energy rise.

I found today that the one thing I have a passion for, inspiration, is something I forget to do every day. I forgot how wonderful it feels to get positive feedback on a vision, a thought, a focus and a mission. I dedicated 2011 to becoming and being inspired. I feel again like i did the first day of writing this blog...I feel inspired to do more, to be more, and to give more.

Be inspired, you will love the energy in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment