Friday, November 26, 2010

A Belated Thanksgiving Happy!

Well I am back in the Cities after my 12 day adventure in Churchill Manitoba. I wasn't able to post as much as I would have liked, but I am putting together a little journal book that I will share with you all on the front page of the blog. If you care to read about all the daily happenings, it will be posted there....hopefully by tomorrow.

So, what could be better then pictures and blogging/journals? How about videos of bears! Yes, I have them! I haven't figured out how to get them off the camera, but that is another task to do today.

Before I do that though I wanted to wish everyone a belated thanksgiving happy!

Yes, you read it right. I am sure we all say "Happy Thanksgiving" to friends, family and even strangers. I wondered yesterday if I was Happy that it was Thanksgiving or if I was thankful to be happy?

I decided I was thankful to be happy, healthy, and alive. Oh this year has so many thankful moments and I could list 20-30 off without even thinking about it. But did you every think about being thankful you are happy or thankful that you have a choice to be happy?

So be thankful you have the choice to be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment