Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ability to see past Mother Nature

Many times during the Spring we are all faced with the environment around us that includes clouds, cold, rain, snow and a number of other "Mother Nature" events.

We rarely get our perfect day and actually have it come true. Too hot, too cold, too cloudy, too rainy, too sunny...okay, maybe not too sunny, but you get the picture. Mother Nature gives us what comes NOT what we order.

This can also be the case in our personal lives. We feel at times there is a Mother Nature involved in our day to day personal issues and occurances and as with the weather sometimes it is too hot, cold, cloudy and so on.

Now I am a firm believer in a Higher Power as I know for me personally guidance and direction is necessary, but I also believe that no matter what I believe if I don't include action and attention in my day to day life I go crazy over the hot, cold, clouds, rain and personal weather.

The movement from waiting into action and attention is necessary, but not easy. It means you need to take accountablity for who you are and the life you live every day! Crazy, I know, but true! If you just let Mother Nature handle things - they of course will be handled, but you will have no say in the matter.

I like to think that I should be in control over my life. I have control over my actions and reactions. I have control over what I do and how I do it. Even when my personal Mother Nature acts up and out of control I know I control my actions and reactions.

Today, look at your day and everything that happened "to you" or "by you". What could have you changed? What could have you controled? What was your action and reaction to Mother Nature?

No comments:

Post a Comment